India Post Office has invited online applications for recruitment to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. For the recruitment, candidates can apply on the official website of India Post Office. The last date to apply for these posts is 07 July 2020.10th pass candidates can apply for India Post Office GDS Recruitment.
Interested candidates can go to the official website and see detailed information about India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment. Must apply online. There will be no written examination. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of merit. Merit will be made on the basis of marks in 10th. If a candidate has a higher qualification, it will not matter. Only 10th marks will form the basis of selection. Under the India Post Office GDS Recruitment, the Post of Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, Dak Sevak will be filled.
India Post Office is recruiting a total of 4166 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. Out of it
2834 vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle
724 vacancy in Uttarakhand Postal Circle
608 vacancy in Haryana Postal Circle
How to Apply For India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment
Candidates have to apply online. For this, first, log in to the official website.
Then by clicking on the link on the left side of the homepage on the homepage,
The advertisement for the appointment will open.
Check your eligibility with advertising.
To apply online, click on the option of Apply Online.
Now, click on the registration link in the 'Steps to Apply' section on the homepage.
In the form that opens, enter your Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, etc. and click on submit details button.
The registration number will be received on completion of registration. Make a note of it.
Then go to the homepage again. Pay the fee first. For this, click on the pay-online link and process the payment as instructed. After this, click on the 'Apply online here' link.
After this, enter the registration number and click on the submit button.
After doing this, the application form will appear. After that complete the application process as instructed.
Upload a scanned copy of these documents
- Scan copy of class X mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned passport size photo
- Scanned Signature of the Candidate
- Must have passed 10th class from the recognized school education board. Candidates who passed the 10th Class examination in the first attempt will be given importance.
- Candidates having more qualifications than mandatory educational qualifications will not get any kind of preference.
- Must have knowledge of the Hindi language.
- 60 days of Basic Computer Training Certificate from the recognized school education board.
- If Candidates have studied computer as a subject in Class 10th or 12th or higher will be exempted from the Basic Computer Information Certificate.
Pay Scale (By Post)
- Rs 12,000 to Rs 14,500 for GDS BPM.
- Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000 for GDS ABPM.
- Merit list will be prepared and selected on the basis of the online submission application of candidates and on the marks of the 10th class.
- Candidates having higher educational qualification will not get any kind of priority. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in 10th standard.
- If the applicant has selected five posts as a priority and gets selected for more than one post on the basis of merit, then he/she will be selected for the same post.
Other Necessary Conditions forIndia Post Office GDS Recruitment
For the candidates who are finally selected for the posts, it will be necessary to submit proof of staying in the village of the respective branch post office within one month of selection.
Source of Income:
Candidates selected for the posts must provide proof that they have another source of income. That is, he is not dependent only on the salary he gets from the postal department for his livelihood. This proof has to be given to the candidate within 30 days of selection.
Selection of location for branch post office:
The candidates selected for the post of GDS BPM will have to ensure the availability of space for the operation of the post office in the village earmarked for the branch post office. This work has to be done within 30 days of selection.
Selected candidates of GDS BPM post will have to pay bail amount of Rs 25,000, then candidates of other posts will have to pay Rs 10,000 under this head. This amount is deposited as a Fidelity Guarantee Bond or National Savings Certificate.
- Minimum of 18 years and Maximum of 40 years. The age limit will be determined on 07 June 2020.
- In the maximum age limit, the SC will be given five years, OBC class for three years, and the disabled 10 years.
Here we will talk about the Benefits of India Post Office GDS Jobs.
The Grade Pay increase with every Promotion
Perks and bonuses
Fixed working hours
Availability of decent amount of off-days
As we know above Benefits are common and you will gain so much knowledge from India Post Office GDS Jobs.